• Ensure that the mixdown is not clipping, and avoid using compressor, brickwall limiters or normalization on the master bus.
• Leave some headroom in your mixes for mastering and keep the maximum level between -3db to -6db
• Listen to your mix in mono, and see if you can hear all the instruments at the mixdown.
• Leave space in the beginning and at the end of your song.
• Please listen to your song from start to finish before you send it to us.
1. Leave us a message requesting a free mastering sample and your preferences.
2. We master your entire song using our analog and digital gear (clients who prefer analog only, please send us a note).
3. Once your track is mastered, you will receive a download link to one minute free sample of your song.
4. Please listen to the master on multiple playback systems.
5. Contact us to purchase the complete mastered copy of your song.
We offer free mastering samples online to new clients with no obligation before they commit to hire us. All you have to do is just upload your song, we will master it and send you a one-minute free sample.
We welcome clients in the Washington DC metro area to attend the mastering session. Alternatively, send us your tracks using our secured dropbox.