Traditionally and for many years analog mastering equipment was the sole tool used by many studios to bring music to its optimum level. And, to produce songs ready for radios and vinyl printing. Nowadays the digital revolution has simplified the process of music-making. Recording studios and music producers have a wealth of resources available at their fingertips, allowing them to compose, record, mix, and print music seamlessly. Nevertheless, the results always seem to lack that professional mastering engineer’s touch.
ANALOG MASTERING STUDIOS
Studio software recording programs like Avid Pro Tools, Apple Logic X, Steinberg Cubase, and other audio mastering software comes with so many built-in audio mastering plugins. However, artists will continue to seek the type of quality mastering offered by high-end analog mastering studios for additional processing, polishing, editing, balancing, and other professional touches. If applied properly, these enhancements make a dramatic difference in the quality, impact, image, and competitiveness of the final release.
Accurate studio monitors and the best analog mastering equipment operated by mastering engineer with significant experience and the “right set of ears,” is required to bring music to its optimum level.
ANALOG MASTERING VS DIGITAL
Not that every song has to be mastered with analogue equipment. We have digitally mastered so many songs that did not need the coloring and warmth that analog equalizers and compressors add to the signal passing through. On the other hand, many songs were enhanced by the sonic characteristics and sweetness that analog gear added to the track. When you send us your song we can master it using all the tools available at our disposal, then send you two versions to choose from. This way you will have the option to choose the version that you prefer the best. Mastering means getting the absolute best out of your music before releasing it and compromise is not an option.
- Lynx Hilo AD/DA Mastering Converter
- Millennia NSEQ-4 Two Channel Class A Discrete Solid State Parametric Equalizer
- API 5500 Stereo/Dual Mono Equalizer
- Michael -Angelo Class A, all tube, full Stereo Equalizer
- Custom Audio Germany HDE-250A Hi Definition Mastering Equalizer
- Neve 883 Dual Equalizer
- TK-Lizer Mastering Equalizer
- API 2500 Stereo Compressor
- Full range Tyler Acoustics Decade MM5X Mastering Speakers
- Avantone Pro CLA-10
- Parasound A21+Amplifier
- Audeze LCD-X Headphones
DAW | SOFTWARE
- Wavelab Pro 10
- Avid Pro Tools 2021
- DMG Audio
Upload Stereo tracks 24 bit Wave
- Contact us for our online mastering services rate and discounts
- We offer free revision if necessary
- We offer free mastering of the instrumental track of the same song submitted
- We offer free YouTube version if requested
- Free DDP file for CD manufacturing for an LP with 10 or more songs
- Normal turnaround 2-4 days