Traditionally and for many years analog mastering equipment were the sole tools used by many studios to bring music to its optimum level. And, to produce songs ready for radios and vinyl printing. Nowadays the digital revolution has simplified the process of music making. Recording studios and music producers have a wealth of resources available at their fingertips, allowing them to compose, record, mix, and print music seamlessly. Nevertheless, the results always seem to lack that professional mastering engineer’s touch.
Analog Mastering Studios
Studio software recording programs like Avid Pro Tools, Apple Logic X, Steinberg Cubase and other audio mastering software comes with so many built-in audio mastering plugins. However, artists will continue to seek the type of quality mastering offered by high-end analog mastering studios for additional processing, polishing, editing, balancing, and other professional touches. If applied properly, these enhancements make a dramatic difference in the quality, impact, image, and competitiveness of the final release.
Accurate studio monitors and the best analog mastering equipment operated by mastering engineer with significant experience and the “right set of ears,” is required to bring music to its optimum level.
Analog Mastering vs Digital
Not that every song has to be mastered with analogue equipment. We have digitally mastered so many songs that did not need the coloring and warmth that analog equalizers and compressors add to the signal passing though. On the other hand, many songs were enhanced by the sonic characteristics and sweetness that analog gear added to the track. When you send us your song we can master it using all the tools available at our disposal, then send you two versions to choose from. This way you will have the option to choose the version that you prefer the best. Mastering means getting the absolute best out of your music before releasing it and compromise is not an option.
- Millennia NSEQ-4 Two Channel Class A Discrete Solid State Parametric Equalizer
- API 5500 Stereo/Dual Mono 550 EQs with Range Switch
- API Audio 2500 stereo compressor
- Michelangelo – Hendyamps Class A, all tube, full stereo EQ
- Custom Audio Germany HDE-250A Hi Definition Mastering EQ
- Neve 8803 Dual EQ
- TK-lizer Mastering EQ with M/S function
- Lynx Hilo AD/DA Mastering Converter
- Full range Tyler Acoustics Decade MM5X Speakers
- Avantone Pro CLA-10
- Emotiva XPA-2 Amplifier
- Audeze LCD-X Headphones
- Focal Elegia Headphones
DAW | SOFTWARE
- WaveLab Pro 10
Upload Stereo tracks 24 bit Wave (.wav)
- Due to COVID-19 attended sessions are suspended until further notice. Please submit your songs through our online mastering services.
- We offer free revision if necessary
- We offer free mastering of the instrumental track of the same song
- We offer free YouTube versions if requested
- DDP file (CD manufacturing): Free for LP with 10 or more songs.
- Normal turnaround 3-5 days