ONLINE MASTERING SERVICE
Click here to upload your song
• Submit stereo tracks 24 bit Wave (.wav) or AIFF (.aif) files.
• 44.1 KHz , 48.0 kHz or 96 Khz sample rate
• Please enter a valid return email address.
• Include the following information with your submission:
• Artist Name
• Track title
HOW TO PREPARE AND SEND US YOUR SONG FOR MASTERING
To help us produce quality audio mastering, please follow these few steps when preparing your song for mastering:
• Ensure that the mix down is not clipping, and avoid using normalization or compressor and limiter on the master bus (master fader)
• Leave some headroom in your mixes for mastering and keep the maximum level between -3db to -6db
• Wherever possible, make your mix quieter, not louder
• Listen to your mix in mono, and see if you can hear all the instruments at the mixdown
• Bounce at the same sample rate that you used for the recording session. For example, if your session is at 44.1 then bounce the track at 44.1
• It is better to produce a good 44.1 kHz 24 bit master, rather than a poor 96 kHz master
Before you send us your song:
• Listen to your track from start to finish
We welcome clients in the Washington DC metro area to attend the mastering session. Alternatively, send us your tracks using our secured drop box.
ONLINE MASTERING FREE SAMPLE
We offer free mastering sample online to new clients with no obligation before they commit to hire us. All you have to do is just upload your song, we will master it and send you one minute free sample.
FREE MASTERING SAMPLE PROCESS
1. Leave us a message requesting a free mastering sample and your preferences
2. We master your entire song using our analog and digital gear (for clients who prefer analog mastering only, please send us a note)
3. We provide two free mastering revisions if necessary
4. We will send you a one minute free sample of your mastered song
5. You will receive an email from us with a download link
6. Please listen to the Master on multiple playback systems
7. Contact us to purchase the full mastered version of your song